The Call for Entries period starts today! You can submit a work into the 2019 Internetics competition until
3rd 9th of October 2019. The entries must be submitted online, after registering on the site.
Here is a recap of the Internetics competition's structure:
• 3 Main Categories: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Interactive Campaigns, with a total of 35 sections to enter
• Scoring System: a different set of points for each of the 3 main categories
• Judging Format: Judging is made online and offline in October – November 2019 in 3 judging groups, one for each main category: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Interactive Campaigns; each jury group will assign the trophies in every section of its category.
• Awards: each section in the Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Interactive Campaigns will have a Silver and a Gold; a Grand Prix will be awarded for each of the two Interactive Campaigns sub-categories: one for "Digital Component of an Integrated Campaign" and one for "Full Digital Campaign". Also, the scoring system will count for the "Agency of the Year" title, but also for the "Digital Client of the Year" title. "Best Use of Technology" remains a special distinction decided by all judges.
• Entry Fees: the fees depend on the category, there are 3 sets of fees for each main category.