The Internetics 2022 trophies are as follows: for each section in the Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns there will be a Gold and a Silver; in the Digital Campaigns category there will also be a BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN trophy, chosen from the Gold winners of all the sections from this category. The new category INTERNETICS DIGITAL FOR GOOD will have a Silver and a Gold trophy.
The Digital Platforms category has the following sections: Websites and Microsites (in the SITES sub-category), Mobile Apps and Mobile Campaigns (in MOBILE sub-category), Best Website Design, Best Website Content and Best App Design (in the DIGITAL CRAFT sub-category), Viral Video, Viral Non-Video, Social Media Pages, Social Media Special Mechanics and Influencer Marketing (in the SOCIAL MEDIA sub-category).
The Digital Strategies category has the following sections: Brand Associated Communities and Brand Built Communities (in the COMMUNITIES sub-category), ONLINE BRANDED CONTENT, DIGITAL BRAND EXPERIENCE and GAMIFICATION (considered as sections in the big category).
The Digital Campaigns category has the following sections: FMCG - Food, FMCG - Drinks, FMCG - Nonfood, Services, Retail, E-Commerce, Durables, Art, Culture, Media and Entertainment, Social campaigns and Others.
The Jury will choose the winners and nominees for all the categories and sections, after a two rounds judging session. The Jury can choose not to award a trophy in certain sections / categories or to award more than one trophy per section/category.
The BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN trophy will be awarded only if at least one Gold was awarded in the Digital Campaigns category. The jury can decide not to award the BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN trophy if no Gold is considered best of the category. No more than 1 BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN trophy can be awarded.
The Agency of the Year title: the agency with the most points gathered in the competition from awards and nominees
The Digital Client of the Year title: the client with the most points gathered in the competition from awards and nominees
For all sections in Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns, points are as follows:
1 Nominee = 2 points
1 Silver = 4 points
1 Gold = 6 points
Best Digital Campaign = 8 points
Other rules to consider for the Agency of the Year and Digital Client of the Year titles:
1. If an Entry has a nominee and then goes on to win an Award, the points for the nominee are no longer counted, only the points attributed to the Silver or the Gold received. Same apply for Digital Campaigns, with the Gold winners. If an Entry received Gold in its section and then the BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN trophy, the entry will receive the number of points attributed to the BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN award (8 points, not 6 points from the Gold and another 8 from the BEST DIGITAL CAMPAIGN award)
2. The maximum number of points considered from nominees is 10 (for max. 5 entries)
3. For the Agency of the Year title, points go to the entity that submitted and paid for the entry and not to other credited agencies from the competition. If a work has a co-author, that co-author will receive the same number of points (not valid for credited agencies)
e.g., if an agency wins with a work, it will receive the assigned points for that award. If the same agency is credited by another participant as second agency and this participant also wins, the credited agency will not receive points, only the participant who submitted the work.
4. For the Digital Client of the Year title, points go to the entity credited as "Client" in the Entry Form by the entity submitting the entry (please keep this in mind when filling in the form: if the client company and brand are different, credit the client company in the "Client" field and the brand in the next dedicated field)
5. In deciding the Agency of the Year and Digital Client of the Year titles, in case of a tie between the total number of points won by two or more agencies or two or more clients, the winner will be determined in accordance with the followings:
- the agency/client with the highest number of trophies in Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns is the winner. If there is still a tie, then:
- the agency/client with the highest number of highest-ranking trophies in Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns is the winner. Highest-ranking trophies are considered the Gold trophies and the Best Digital Campaign trophy. For this specific situation, the agency/client that received the Best Digital Campaign trophy, will have by default 2 highest-ranking trophies: the Gold in the section from the Digital Campaigns category and the Best Digital Campaign trophy. If there is still a tie, then:
- the agency/client with the highest number of Nominees in Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns, disregarding the cap of 10 points (max. 5 works to be given points), is the winner.
As a new category into the competition, the awards from INTERNETICS DIGITAL FOR GOOD will not receive points and will not be taken consideration in case of a tie for the two titles: Agency of the Year and Digital Client of the Year