The Call for Entries period starts today! You can submit your work to the 2021 Internetics competition until
September 30th 2021 October 6th 2021. The entries must be submitted online, after registering on the website.
The payment deadline is October 11th 2021.
Here is a recap of the Internetics competition's structure:
• Timeline: the Call for Entries period begins today and ends on
September 30th 2021 October 6th 2021. The judging rounds will be held in Oct & Nov, and the Awarding Ceremony will take place in November.
• 3 Main Categories: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns, where the latter includes a new E-commerce section;
• Scoring System: similar to previous year, there are different sets of points for each of the 3 main categories. These points will count towards the "Agency of the Year" title, and also for the "Digital Client of the Year" one.
• Judging Format: the judging process takes place online, during the months of October and November 2021, where the judges are split in 3 separate groups, one for each category: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns. Each jury group will determine the nominees and assign the trophies for every section of the category they judged.
• Awards: each section in the Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns will include a Silver and a Gold award. Also, the scoring system will count towards the "Agency of the Year" title, and also for the "Digital Client of the Year" one.
• Entry Fees: the fees vary depending on the category. There are 3 sets of fees for each main category.
400 euro, plus VAT for the Digital Platforms category;
450 euro, plus VAT for the Digital Strategies category;
500 euro, plus VAT for the Digital Campaigns category.
• No Fee: no entry fee will be required for works submitted in the "Social Campaigns" section in Digital Campaigns category for online campaigns developed for NGOs and civic initiatives.
• Special Discounts: a 10% discount for the participants that will submit at least 10 entries in the competition.
The eligibility period is:
To enter the Internetics competition, your work must have run between Aug 21st 2020 – Aug 31st 2021.
Before submitting your projects, make sure to read the Rules, the Judging Criteria and the Entry Guide.
You can also download a template for each Entry Form here, in order to prepare your entry before submitting it online on the website.
A Project by: The Institute
Main Partner: UniCredit
Partner: Absolut Media
Partners: Biz, IQads, Smark, Pagina de media
Creative Agency: ACME
Traditional Partners: Netvibes, Media Trust
Best of luck!