The deadline for entering the 2022 Internetics competition has been extended!
New & final deadline: October 6th 2022
New Entry Fee starting September 30: 600 eur, plus VAT per entry. The entry fee for Internetics Digital for Good remains the same: 250 eur, plus VAT.
New payment deadline: October 10th 2022
· Updates in the majority of the definitions. Still 3 main categories: Digital Platform, Digital Strategies & Digital Campaigns.
· Updated definitions of the judging criteria. A new criterion: Impact, for the new category: Internetics Digital for Good.
· Updated judging format – two online rounds: the first one is individual and will establish the nominees for each category and the second one reunites the judges per category in order to establish the winners. The Jury Chair will decide the threshold for each category from the first round, thus setting the nominees and will lead the discussions with all jury groups.
· Updated points system for setting the Agency of the Year and Digital Client of the Year. For all sections in Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns, points are as follows:
o 1 Nominee = 2 points
o 1 Silver = 4 points
o 1 Gold = 6 points
o Best Digital Campaign = 8 points
! Best Digital Campaign is the former Grand Prix trophy, chosen from the Gold winners of all the sections in the Digital Campaigns category.
· Call for entries: 1st-29th September
· Judging rounds: October-November
· Announcing the 2022 nominees: November
· Awarding Ceremony 2022: November
Eligibility period for the works: September 1st 2021 – August 31st 2022 for Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies, Digital Campaigns & August 21st 2020 – August 31st 2022 for the new category: Internetics Digital for Good.
Entry fees: 500 euro, plus VAT for the 3 main categories: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns and 250 eur, plus VAT for the new Internetics Digital for Good category. The fee for Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns applies until 29th of September (included). After this date, if a deadline extension will occur, the new entry fee for Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns will be 600 eur, plus VAT. The entry fee for Internetics Digital for Good will remain 250 eur, plus VAT.
a. The "Social Campaigns" section from Digital Campaigns can be entered for free.
b. Discount for Volume: participants will benefit from a 10% discount for at least 10 entries submitted into the competition. The discount for volume will count the full number of works submitted within the deadline and within the deadline extension, if applied (works submitted in the "Social Campaigns" section from Digital Campaigns will not count when applying the discount for volume).
Before submitting your projects, make sure to read the Rules, the Judging Criteria and the Entry Guide.
You can also download a template for each Entry Form here, in order to prepare your entry before submitting it online on the website.
A Project by: The Institute
Main Partner: UniCredit
Partners Absolut, Coca-Cola, Answear
Best of luck!