Call for Entries - Deadline extension! You can submit a work into the 2020 edition of Internetics competition until
27th of August 2020 7th of September 2020. The entries must be submitted online, after registering on the site.
The payment deadline is 9th of September 2020.
Here is a recap of the Internetics 2020 competition's structure:
• Timeline: the Call for Entries period starts today and the deadline will be
27th of August 7th of September; the judging rounds will be held in September & October; and the Awarding Ceremony will take place in October, in a digital format.
• 3 Main Categories: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns (an updated of the former category: Interactive Campaigns). Another update is the addition of “Influencer Campaigns” section and the elimination of “Online PR Special Projects” section (in the Digital Platforms category).
• Scoring System: same as last year, with a different set of points for each of the 3 main categories; these points will count for the "Agency of the Year" title, but also for the "Digital Client of the Year".
• Criteria: there are now 4 main judging criteria - Idea, Strategy, Content & Execution and Results.
• Judging Format: 3 judging groups, one for each main category: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns; each jury group will assign the trophies in every section of its category. The jury will be announced soon. Judging is made online in September - October 2020.
• Awards: each section in the Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns will have a Silver and a Gold; a Grand Prix will also be awarded for the Digital Campaigns category (among the Golden trophies awarded). "Best Use of Technology" remains a special distinction decided by all judges.
• Entry Fees: this year’s edition will have a 50% discount for all fees. Depending on the category, there are 3 sets of fees for each main category: