The Call for Entries period starts today! You can submit a work into the 2020 edition of Internetics competition until 27th of August 2020. The entries must be submitted online, after registering on the site.
Here is a recap of the Internetics 2020 competition's structure:
• Timeline: the Call for Entries period starts today and the deadline will be 27th of August; the judging rounds will be held in September & October; and the Awarding Ceremony will take place in October, in a digital format.
• 3 Main Categories: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns (an updated of the former category: Interactive Campaigns). Another update is the addition of “Influencer Campaigns” section and the elimination of “Online PR Special Projects” section (in the Digital Platforms category).
• Scoring System: same as last year, with a different set of points for each of the 3 main categories; these points will count for the "Agency of the Year" title, but also for the "Digital Client of the Year".
• Criteria: there are now 4 main judging criteria - Idea, Strategy, Content & Execution and Results.
• Judging Format: 3 judging groups, one for each main category: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns; each jury group will assign the trophies in every section of its category. The jury will be announced soon. Judging is made online in September - October 2020.
• Awards: each section in the Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Digital Campaigns will have a Silver and a Gold; a Grand Prix will also be awarded for the Digital Campaigns category (among the Golden trophies awarded). "Best Use of Technology" remains a special distinction decided by all judges.
• Entry Fees: this year’s edition will have a 50% discount for all fees. Depending on the category, there are 3 sets of fees for each main category: